The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- .@aimeilian, We are always happy to help! twitter.com/aimeilian/stat… 2 days ago
- We are celebrating #FMPride today and getting the word out about the work happening in MN for #LGBTQ equity! https://t.co/8u08pBbHlb 1 week ago
- July Proved Our Work Is Far From Over mailchi.mp/outfront/july-… 2 weeks ago
- A huge THANK YOU to all you joined us at the 4th Annual #BigGayRace on Saturday! Got pictures? Tweet them to us! 2 years ago
- @christopherokey Thank you! 2 years ago
- RT @christopherokey: Thank you, @MN4allfamilies, for the fun of the #BigGayRace! We ran to support marriage in honor of the newlyweds! htt… 2 years ago
- 3,223 hits