The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- RT @jeffreyhayden: Had a great time w/ these phenomenal, brave student advocates today. Thanks for coming in. #mnleg #YouthSummit15 http://… 1 day ago
- RT @supersoftgrunge: the forest lake GSA loved #YouthSummit15 http://t.co/51eT6XXA1G 1 day ago
- RT @jacobmruff: Students from Washington High who talked w/ Sen. @JohnMarty about making life better for LGBTQ youth! #youthsummit15 http:/… 1 day ago
- A huge THANK YOU to all you joined us at the 4th Annual #BigGayRace on Saturday! Got pictures? Tweet them to us! 4 months ago
- @christopherokey Thank you! 4 months ago
- RT @christopherokey: Thank you, @MN4allfamilies, for the fun of the #BigGayRace! We ran to support marriage in honor of the newlyweds! htt… 4 months ago
- 2,613 hits