The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- RT @ppmn: Planned Parenthood's doors are open to everyone. We believe all people have the right to use the bathroom that matches their gend… 2 days ago
- RT @GLSEN: Show up in support of #trans students at rallies across the country today and tomorrow: glsen.org/claimyourrights #protecttransyou… 2 days ago
- Decision by @POTUS to remove protections for #trans youth is unacceptable. outfront.org/news?module=ne… https://t.co/9hvazLu10a 2 days ago
- A huge THANK YOU to all you joined us at the 4th Annual #BigGayRace on Saturday! Got pictures? Tweet them to us! 2 years ago
- @christopherokey Thank you! 2 years ago
- RT @christopherokey: Thank you, @MN4allfamilies, for the fun of the #BigGayRace! We ran to support marriage in honor of the newlyweds! htt… 2 years ago
- 3,139 hits