The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- Just got some of our buttons for #TCPride in! Who's ready for #Pride2017?! #lgbtq #pride #queer #transjustice… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- We want to recognize YOU, our generous members and volunteers! Join us at the A-Mill Artists Lofts next week! mailchi.mp/outfront/we-wa… 5 days ago
- Help Us Win the $10,000 Give OUT Day Prize — We Only Have 2 Hours Left! #GiveOUTDay2017 #GiveOUTDay #LGBTQ mailchi.mp/outfront/help-… 1 week ago
- A huge THANK YOU to all you joined us at the 4th Annual #BigGayRace on Saturday! Got pictures? Tweet them to us! 2 years ago
- @christopherokey Thank you! 2 years ago
- RT @christopherokey: Thank you, @MN4allfamilies, for the fun of the #BigGayRace! We ran to support marriage in honor of the newlyweds! htt… 2 years ago
- 3,173 hits