The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- @aclumn & @NAACP suit calls for release of the Jamar Clark tapes & police accountability startribune.com/aclu-naacp-sui… #wereinthistogether 3 hours ago
- The state of LGBTQ civil rights nationally, in under 5 minutes! youtube.com/watch?v=YCjDnX… 1 day ago
- Right to discriminate bill introduced in Minnesota House thecolu.mn/22326/22326 2 days ago
- A huge THANK YOU to all you joined us at the 4th Annual #BigGayRace on Saturday! Got pictures? Tweet them to us! 1 year ago
- @christopherokey Thank you! 1 year ago
- RT @christopherokey: Thank you, @MN4allfamilies, for the fun of the #BigGayRace! We ran to support marriage in honor of the newlyweds! htt… 1 year ago
- 2,874 hits