The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- Check out a glimpse of The Courage Panel that was a featured part of OutFront MN's 2016 Youth Summit! The... youtu.be/bZwNV-s7Vls?a 1 week ago
- Check out some highlights from the opening session of OutFront MN's 2016 Youth Summit! youtu.be/cRF-WRZOzLQ?a 1 week ago
- Right now at the rally against The CPL's hate #IamNotAFable #GenderFluidityIsReal https://t.co/BTFqNGq70C 2 weeks ago
- A huge THANK YOU to all you joined us at the 4th Annual #BigGayRace on Saturday! Got pictures? Tweet them to us! 1 year ago
- @christopherokey Thank you! 1 year ago
- RT @christopherokey: Thank you, @MN4allfamilies, for the fun of the #BigGayRace! We ran to support marriage in honor of the newlyweds! htt… 1 year ago
- 2,939 hits