The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- RT @ShaunKing: Burger King came out publicly and stated that Chicago Police deleted their footage on the murder of #LaquanMcDonald https://… 1 day ago
- RT @WesleyLowery: For 1st time in history, a Chicago police officer has been charged w/ murder for an on-duty shooting https://t.co/WnmEnKn… 1 day ago
- Join us at the march - facebook.com/events/1661441… twitter.com/TakeActionMN/s… 1 day ago
- A huge THANK YOU to all you joined us at the 4th Annual #BigGayRace on Saturday! Got pictures? Tweet them to us! 1 year ago
- @christopherokey Thank you! 1 year ago
- RT @christopherokey: Thank you, @MN4allfamilies, for the fun of the #BigGayRace! We ran to support marriage in honor of the newlyweds! htt… 1 year ago
- 2,841 hits