The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- RT @GuildingLilly: I was so happy to present this award to Monica Meyer of @outfrontmn with @minnesotalynx! lynx.wnba.com/news/lynx-hono… 2 days ago
- RT @OutForEquity: OUT @TwinCitiesPride today w/ @outfrontmn & @Out4GoodMPS! Stop by, say hello, & support #trans students! https://t.co/cAs… 2 days ago
- Come swing by our #tcpride tent! We've got a WHOLE lot of fun things! #pride #lgbtq #OutFrontUnderTheSea #Pride2017 https://t.co/OhsThSwwiU 3 days ago
- A huge THANK YOU to all you joined us at the 4th Annual #BigGayRace on Saturday! Got pictures? Tweet them to us! 2 years ago
- @christopherokey Thank you! 2 years ago
- RT @christopherokey: Thank you, @MN4allfamilies, for the fun of the #BigGayRace! We ran to support marriage in honor of the newlyweds! htt… 2 years ago
- 3,197 hits