The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- Join us TODAY for the grand opening of the OutFront Minnesota LGBTQ Youth Library! facebook.com/events/1500957… 19 hours ago
- Runners, walkers, & procrastinators of MN, you're in luck - early bird rate for the Big Gay* Race has been EXTENDED! outfront.org/biggayrace 1 day ago
- Trans community loses 2more by suicide w/i 24hrs: Ryley Courchene & Skylar Lee. Contact @translifeline 4 help. planettransgender.com/two-communitie… 4 days ago
- A huge THANK YOU to all you joined us at the 4th Annual #BigGayRace on Saturday! Got pictures? Tweet them to us! 11 months ago
- @christopherokey Thank you! 11 months ago
- RT @christopherokey: Thank you, @MN4allfamilies, for the fun of the #BigGayRace! We ran to support marriage in honor of the newlyweds! htt… 11 months ago
- 2,809 hits