The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- Great article out of AU. How do we ensure our spaces/programs work for ALL our communities? starobserver.com.au/news/aids-conf… 3 days ago
- Such a great morning hitting the phones for @IlhanMN! #Time4Ilhan https://t.co/zoIzMNca0w 6 days ago
- The rain won't stop us from talking with voters about how it's #Time4Ilhan! Join us inside while we take to the phones! 1806 Riverside Ave. 6 days ago
- A huge THANK YOU to all you joined us at the 4th Annual #BigGayRace on Saturday! Got pictures? Tweet them to us! 1 year ago
- @christopherokey Thank you! 1 year ago
- RT @christopherokey: Thank you, @MN4allfamilies, for the fun of the #BigGayRace! We ran to support marriage in honor of the newlyweds! htt… 1 year ago
- 2,972 hits