The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- RT @eventsbyladyk: Join @outfrontmn tonight to support the fantastic candidates running to bring equity and justice to the Legislature! #W… 11 hours ago
- RT @SceneMagTC: TwinCitiesGayScene.com #TCGayScene #glbt #lgbt #gaymagazine #gaybar #gayminneapolis @outfrontmn https://t.co/VCzkRoHGb1 2 weeks ago
- The time is now for full health coverage, countrywide nondiscrimination, and more. openr.co/fs1 4 weeks ago
- A huge THANK YOU to all you joined us at the 4th Annual #BigGayRace on Saturday! Got pictures? Tweet them to us! 1 year ago
- @christopherokey Thank you! 1 year ago
- RT @christopherokey: Thank you, @MN4allfamilies, for the fun of the #BigGayRace! We ran to support marriage in honor of the newlyweds! htt… 1 year ago
- 3,021 hits