The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- Thanks, Doug Belden for the story today in the Pioneer Press. ow.ly/zQucz 13 hours ago
- RT @PerkinsSteph: Congratulations to Minnesota on their 1-year anniversary of securing marriage equality! @outfrontmn 16 hours ago
- RT @alfonsowenker: Hey @outfrontmn I'm diggin the new strat plan and focus on #QPOC & #trans power building! 1 day ago
- The headline says it all: "A year of same-sex marriage. More love. More happiness." | from @PioneerPress: twincities.com/politics/ci_26… 13 hours ago
- ONE YEAR AGO TODAY: Same-sex couples were finally able to marry in Minnesota. Happy anniversary! #loveisthelaw 16 hours ago
- Marriage Equality in #Minnesota: One Year Later. phillipsfamilymn.org/2014/07/30/mar… #mnunited #freedomtomarry #time4marriage 1 day ago
- 2,318 hits