The Safe Space Pink Triangle is displayed in areas where there is extra support for the GLBT community on the St. Olaf College campus (An inverted pink triangle was a Nazi symbol used to identify homosexuals during the Holocaust. The symbol was adopted by the GLBT community to remember those who were tortured and killed, as well as a symbol of gay pride). The triangle is available to any student, faculty or staff member and can be obtained in the Community Life and Diversity Office in 147 Buntrock Commons.
- RT @EqualityFed: Another BIG win from the state-based movement, country's strongest anti-bullying law passed, thanks to @outfrontmn! http:/… 3 days ago
- Governor Dayton Signs Safe Schools Bill! - eepurl.com/SnGHX 1 week ago
- RT @joebraman: The work never stops w/ @outfrontmn!Phone banking the night after #safeschoolsmn signed into law. That's how we do. http://… 1 week ago
- ICYMI: @freedomtomarry released a powerful new nat'l TV ad yesterday featuring GOP Sen. Alan Simpson of Wyoming: youtube.com/watch?v=BnCBYG… 1 week ago
- 5 years ago today: #Iowa won the freedom to marry! (via @oneiowa) http://t.co/dz7GxuEoax 2 weeks ago
- Exciting news! RT @FreedomOklahoma: Press Release: Freedom Oklahoma to Showcase & Build Support for Freedom to Marry: Freedom-OK.org/pr/ 2 weeks ago
- 2,177 hits